In the next phase of the Accord process, industry and government will work together to produce a plan to reinvent the construction sector and deliver on the vision in the Accord.
How to get involved
The Accord Development Group will run a series of industry leadership update meetings to enlist support for the Accord. These will occur through May 2019.
You can participate in the process of building the transformation plan, and share your views on how the construction sector can perform better. We’re going to work to:
- Establish a shared governance structure to lead the development and implementation
- Encourage wider sector representation and input
- Develop the detailed transformation plan from now until December 2019
- Integrate existing industry organisational activity with the plan
- Establish work programmes with specific timeframes
- Define performance measures to monitor execution of the plan